Photo by Google.docx
This is my story! this is i’m! No one can change me into the other people. When I tell this story, maybe I feel something wrong. i feel sad, but you know someone always in my side. i don’t know who the people. It’s just my feeling! sometime, when i’m alone in my boarding house, when i thinking about my life, when i thinking about my problem. I always feel that feeling! i ask to myself, but i never get the answer.
But, one day when i have big problem then i called my mother. I tell my problem to her. She just hears me, never said something. she knows that i feel, she knows that i don’t need the comment from the other, i just need someone to hear my story. Then, i realize the someone beside me is my mother. I realize she is my angle, my everything.
Thanks God, You give me the best parents in my life, my Hero. You are my life saver!. They always understood me, they trust me. Tonight, I’m sick to you, my beloved parents. I promise, I will make you proud as soon as possible. I will make you happy, smile and laughing.
We live in another town, but trust me they are in my heart. I need your support and i need you pray. I’m here to fight with my dreams. Enough for this night, I must sleep cause i have attend my class at 07.00 o’clock tomorrow. This is my first note here. I don’t know, i just try this.
 .

0 Komentar