Am I still dreaming?
I can’t believe God hears my wish. 
I’m one step closer to my dream. 

I wanna laugh when I remember that I had a crazy dream when I was in Senior High School. Maybe it's because I really like Anime from Japan that made me want to visit this country. In every book lesson, I wrote that I will visit Japan someday. Not just in my book, but also in my social media such as Facebook and Twitter. 

At that time, maybe everyone couldn’t believe it would happen. Sometimes, I do too. That country is so far from the place where I stand, a small village in Indonesia. But we never know what God plans. In 2017, God heard my prayers. He gave me the opportunity to visit Japan. It’s such a dream. You can read this story in my other writing. After that, I realize anything can happen if we work hard. 

I have a big dream again. After finishing my undergraduate studies, I want to continue my master’s abroad. How dare I have that dream? I’m a really crazy girl. You know that I’m not fluent in English. But, I don’t care because I can study. I tried every scholarship that the recruitment matches with me. I failed many times. But, God here, watching me, heard my wish and my hard work. 

There were many stories when I joined the scholarship from Beasiswa NTB. I’m so lucky that I’m from NTB. This program is one of the visions of the governor in NTB. They will develop education. If education is better, poverty rates will be decreased. I highly appreciate that because, as we know, eastern regions have very low opportunities to access the facility in education. I hope other provinces have the same vision. So, everyone in Indonesia can get a good education. 

Beasiswa NTB has the same process as other scholarships like LPDP. We need to prepare for recruitment. After that, the next step is the interview. I had an online interview because of Corona virus. The question such as the motivation why we want to study abroad, what we have been given for Indonesia or NTB, etc. 

I feel like I am against the world that had an interview in English. I had it before at an interview job. But, I feel very different. Maybe because I was interviewed by two people who were passionate about their own field. I’m nervous, I said anything that appeared in my head without thinking about my grammar. I have practiced before with my friend. But, I’m not pretty sure that the interviewer understood what I had talked about. 

After the interview, I felt like I could breathe freely again. I didn’t expect anything, but God gave me the opportunity. I got the scholarship and now I’m preparing for all of my best. Hopefully, I can go as soon as possible. Trust me! Don’t stop dreaming highly, because if we fall we will fall in the middle of stars. Just believe in ourselves, don’t make the lack become a barrier. Budi Waluyo said, "Let’s break the limit." We can if we believe it. Let’s study hard together and reach our own dreams.

0 Komentar